En gros ce qui se passe dans ma petite vie. Pas super passionnant, mais si vous voulez vous plaindre, dites le à Ptit Nico, c'est lui qui m'a dit que ce serait bien un blog quand je serai en Ecosse... ;-)

samedi 29 juillet 2006

Great News to celebrate!

A Dog's Breakfast is on the way to being released!! Can't wait to see it! Hope it'll be released in Aberdeen too!! I'm ecstatic since yesterday when i got the news and can't get down my little pink cloud for the moment!!
I've had the greatest night since a very long time; partly thanks to the rain that (at last!) got on us last evening, partly thanks to the news! i dreamt of Paul all night! It was just great... Nothing to be ashamed of, though (i know what you're all thinking! i had no improper thought!!).

Another news - not to celebrate - i paid my deposit and utility charge for the accommodation today! i won't live in the streets in September!! (you already have my address, anyway...) Question: Are the British ever going to get the Euro? The bank charges are just too high!!

Last but not least: i got my first £ today!! Cindy, i've got money now to spend in England!! One more week and we'll be preparing our bags for Pitsea (what a great name!)... Can't wait to be there!! (even though i'll miss Virus a lot!)

Weather is getting better... Can't stand that anymore! When will this bloody heatwave go away?!? Hope it'll be less hot in England... ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger C. Suize said...

That is probably the best news I've had this week! But did you really have to wake me up last night to tell it to me??? lol No seriously, it was worth it! ;) Let's just hope we will both get to see the movie...

Glad to hear you finally got your money... Guess what? My bank hasn't got the amount of pounds I'd asked for yet... Anyway, I'll find a way to solve this *very* little problem before next week... well, I hope!

And I do look forward to going to Pitsea too! I'm sure we'll have a LOT of fun there! :)

7/29/2006 4:35 PM

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home