En gros ce qui se passe dans ma petite vie. Pas super passionnant, mais si vous voulez vous plaindre, dites le à Ptit Nico, c'est lui qui m'a dit que ce serait bien un blog quand je serai en Ecosse... ;-)

mercredi 2 août 2006

Health

The only good news this bloody has yet provided is that my liver is OK, well, at least for now! I just checked that this morning with an ultrasound. The thing hurts! i thought the machine would effectively go right to my liver! Personal note: Flo, please, remember not to have babies or you'll have to go there again!

Maybe, you don't actually know while my liver should be damaged. I'll explain then! Recently the doctor who checks the health of my thyroid thought that my exhaustion might be triggered by something different from the thyroid. So, obviously, she sent me to another doc to check if there was anything wrong with me, again... And there i am! I do not only produce antibodies against my thyroid but also against my liver!! isn't it great? the concept of my body trying to destroy itself is just thrilling! ;-) So you're now checking if they have any effect on it... The ultrasound doc told me my liver was just fine. So, nothing to worry about until i get another blood test! woohoo!

So, now you know the whole story. isn't it great? not that much, but well, it's all i've got for you this morning! ;-)